Thursday, September 24, 2009

please help me...... i'm going insane!!!

i need help from you fellow bloggers out there.

i am trying to write a new post with a bunch of photos. i want the photos in a specific order, and i want to write things above or below each photo.

i can't seem to do this.

every time i add a photo it puts it at the top of my blog and i have to drag it down to where i want it to go. but then it moves my writing all around. how can i add a photo where i want it to go? and put writing above or below it?

am i the only one with this problem? am i making sense?

2 comments:

The Holladay Family said...

I have the same problem! I have no idea how to fix it, so I have just been dragging the photos and text around until they are where I want them. If you figure it out, let me know! Miss you guys!

Tiana said...

So I add all of my photos at once and then put my writing in after the pics are in place. Because the pictures go to the top I put the pics I want at the bottom on first and the ones I want on top last. That is the only way I have been able to figure it all out so I don't have to move the pictures I put it all centered. I am sure there is another way but I haven't taken the time to figure it out more then that. Love ya!