Thursday, November 26, 2009

an attitude of gratitude

vinny and i just read the article on lds.org called "an attitude of gratitude." it's awesome!

on this day of thanksgiving i just want to list a few of the blessings that i (megan) feel i have been blessed with lately.

first of all, i am so thankful for vinny and for the fun and silliness and strength that he brings to my life. he is such a hard worker and a wonderful husband. (not to mention he's sooooooo good-lookin'!) i count it my greatest blessing in life that i am married to him for eternity.

i am so very greatful for my parents and for the examples that they have set for me my entire life. they have provided me with unconditional love (even when i might not have been very lovable) and support. i am also blessed to have 2 wonderful brothers who set examples for me of how to be loving and spiritual. they have both married women that i am proud to call my sisters. and i am of course thankful for my nephews and my niece.

i am thankful for my two cats even though they are ususally very naughty.

i am thankful for my extended family - my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, and all of my cousins. they provide me with endless love and entertainment.

i am very thankful to know that my Heavenly Father loves me. i am thankful to know of the love that my Savior, Jesus Christ has for me. i am so blessed to have this as the foundation for my life.

and i am thankful for all of you, my friends. even if we only "see" each other on our blogs, or on facebook, i am thankful for your friendship.

3 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

love you megan!

Tiana said...

i am thankful for megan!

kat reynolds said...

I read down through your blog and saw that you might be able to adopt from China soon. Congratulations! That is SUPER exciting. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.