Wednesday, November 7, 2007

am i in heaven?




...nope, just sprinkles. which is my idea of heaven.












my mom and i drove up to orange county to go to roger's gardens (an awesome garden/gift store) and look at their christmas stuff and their gardens. -by the way, if anyone is wondering what to get for me for christmas i found it there! it's a chandelier and it only costs $2,700. that's just pocket change!!!



anyways, after roger's gardens we went over to sprinkles which is this awesome cupcake store in los angeles and orange county. (it was on oprah -- ooh la la!) i pulled out my camera and took a picture, while the girl behind the counter told me that there is no photography allowed in the store -- oops!








look at all the pretty little cakes!!!












yum!

we ordered a lemon one and a pumpkin one so that we could share them.







now brynn, i know what you are going to say. i put the milk in the photo specifically so that you wouldn't say that they look like boobs!!!


















the cupcakes are totally awesome.













mom loves the lemon one!!!

















we ate both of the cupcakes...







but we don't like the dots on top that they import from france - yuck.



















we decided to go buy some more to "take home to our husbands."







dad looks so happy!











and i am happy because vinny doesn't really like them - more for me!

9 comments:

Mindi said...

I wish my boobs looked as good as those cupcakes.

Brynn said...

sorry - they still look like boobs, even with the milk.

I am so impressed with how well you know me, or how low I've sunk.

Brynn said...

oh, and thanks for the invitation - sorry I couldn't come.

Bridget said...

Yum. I love cupcakes too! I liked the boob effect. Cute.

Elizabeth said...

How fun to go to a cupcake store. Your Mom is just as cute as always. Tell her I said hello.

Megan and Vinny said...

hi liz!!! i need your email again, i can't find it on my blog now. thanks! i can't wait to get back in touch!

michelle said...

I'll take a chocolate AND a lemon.

Cammie said...

What a perfectly delightful day! Boob cupcakes and all!

Brynn said...

Megan, each time I check your blog and it starts with "am i in heaven" I think to myself "no, i am in hell! - when is Megan ever going to write a new post?!?!?"