Saturday, November 3, 2007

a proud sister

so i just got a call from my little brother Alex, who is a political science major at byu. he is an awesome guy. first of all, he is tall and handsome, served an awesome mission in harrisburg, pa, and he's super good in school. he's at byu on scholarship. i can brag about him since he's my brother. his gpa is off the charts amazing and he's hoping to attend harvard to get his law degree and mba all at the same time. anyways, he just called to tell us that he got accepted to the internship program he applied for. only 22 students are accepted all together. he is going to washington d.c. for the entire summer, but he doesn't yet know who he'll be interning for. isn't he amazing? we sure think so!!! stay tuned for some pictures of alex - i'm having trouble with my photos right now!

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Alex is a smartie pants, Alex is a smartie pants.

Brynn said...

Good. Maybe Alex can hit DC and get rid of all the terrible Republicans there! You go, Alex!

Brynn said...

Alex for President!

Megan and Vinny said...

but i agree -- alex for president!

Cammie said...

You are such a great sister! It's so fun to hear about all of his accomplishments and I'm sure I wouldn't recognize him so the photos will be really fun to see.

Mindi said...

Megan, my heart is still pounding from running up our stairs to get to the computer. I am really excited for Alex but I thought the news was going to be about a beautiful Chinese baby that is supposed to be coming to your home.

I do not know how Alex keeps up his grades with his dating schedule. He is juggling so much, work (MTC), school, and girls. What a life!

Happy interning Alex! This must explain why you have not been commenting on my blog, no time!! I understand now, congrats on the great accomplishment. You make your family proud.