Friday, June 27, 2008

The flaming O

Question: What do 2 flamingos do as soon as they get married???
Answer: They put 2 plastic Italians on their front lawn.

I had placed a pink flamingo on my front lawn once....and Megan made me take it down. She just doesn't understand my heritage. She doesn't understand us Italians. She must not have spent enough time on the East Coast. I mean really, I just had ONE flamingo on the lawn. That’s nothing. Mom’s house has THREE. And here is a picture of the neighbor’s house down the street. Can you count how many flamingos grace their beautiful yard??? How fun!!!

So perhaps my problem was that I only placed one flamingo on my lawn; I didn't provide any room for negotiation. When I come home I will bring 20 and we can negotiate from there.

They are so wonderful.
I want to name them.



No comments: